Gal Gadot Refuses To Do ‘Wonder Woman’ Sequel Until Brett Ratner Is Out

November 13, 2017
Gal Gadot has said that she won’t participate in the Wonder Woman sequel unless producer Brett Ratner is not involved in the project. His company co-produced the first Wonder Woman film. Brett has been accused of sexually harassing multiple women, including actress Ellen Page.

The post Gal Gadot Refuses To Do...

Advertisement

Related Videos


SplashNews -   ▶  01:03


Wochit News -   ▶  00:34


Wochit Entertainment -   ▶  00:52

Advertisement

Recent related news

Gal Gadot isn't the only superhero fighting the good fight against Hollywood's alleged abusers — she has a whole league of allies behind her! The Justice...
3 days ago • Perez Hilton
Gal Gadot has directly addressed reports that she’s refusing to be a part of a “Wonder Woman” sequel if embattled producer Brett Ratner and his production...
3 days ago • FOXNews.com
· *Warner Bros. said the story about Gal Gadot not returning as Wonder Woman if Brett Ratner is involved is false.* · *Ratner, who has recently been...
5 days ago • Business Insider
Gadot told NBC's 'Today' that Ratner had been separated from the franchise. Meanwhile, accuser Natasha Henstridge discussed her encounter with him.
3 days ago • USATODAY.com
Apparently Wonder Woman has a new super power: responding to concrete questions with vague answers. On the Today Show on Wednesday, anchor Savannah Guthrie...
3 days ago • Mashable

You might like