Another Man Arrested In London Over Taain Bombing

Wochit Headline News - Sunday, 17 September 2017  (1 week ago)
LONDON (Reuters) - A second man has been arrested over Friday’s bomb attack on a London underground train that injured 30 people, police said on Sunday, as Britain remained on its highest level of alert with soldiers helping provide security. The 21-year-old man was detained under Britain’s Terrorism Act in the west London suburb of Hounslow just before midnight on Saturday, the Metropolitan Police said in a statement. Slideshow (15 Images) Prime Minister Theresa May put Britain on its highest security level of “critical” late on Friday, meaning another attack might be imminent.

Recent related news

Advertisement
British police on Friday charged an 18-year-old man with attempted murder and causing an explosion over last week's bomb attack on the London subway. The...
3 days ago • L.A. Times
British police on Friday charged an 18-year-old man with attempted murder and causing an explosion over last week's bomb attack on the London subway. The...
3 days ago • L.A. Times
An 18-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder and causing an explosion in connection with a bomb blast in a London subway train last week that left...
3 days ago • Wall Street Journal
LONDON (AP) — British police have arrested a 20-year-old man in Wales in connection to the recent bomb attack on the London subway. Police said Monday the...
14 hours ago • Seattle Times
Advertisement
British police detained an 18-year-old man in connection with the rush-hour bombing of a London subway train and said the investigation was moving quickly.
1 week ago • Wall Street Journal

You might like