‘Supergirl’ Actor Jeremy Jordan Says Eating Chipotle Sent Him to the Hospital

Inside Edition - November 14, 2017

Actor Jeremy Jordan from TV's ‘Supergirl’ says eating at a Chipotle restaurant sent him to the hospital last week.

"I almost died," the actor said in his Instagram Stories Sunday.

In the video, he was in the hospital with an IV in his arm.

Chipotle claims an internal investigation determined it wasn’t their product that made the actor sick.

"We were sorry to hear Jeremy was sick and were able to get in touch with him directly regarding where and when he ate," a spokesman said..

Advertisement

Recent related news

Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. said there's no connection between the company and an illness suffered by "Supergirl" actor Jeremy Jordan, who blamed the burrito...
1 week ago • Newsmax
Content originally published at iBankCoin.com The stock hasn't taken much of a downturn on this news, probably because the food poisoning in question didn't...
1 week ago • Zero Hedge

You might like