πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Dog turns on microwave, sets off kitchen fire in British home

Credit: euronews- Published 4 days ago
Dog turns on microwave, sets off kitchen fire in British home

Credit: TomoNews US
Published 3 days ago -  01:05
Dog nearly burns the house down after turning on microwave
ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM β€” A dog in England inadvertently started a house fire after he turned on the microwave. According to the BBC, the husky had been left alone inside a house in Essex when he switched on the appliance, which was on a kitchen counter. This wouldn't be a problem if there was nothing in it, but a packet of bread rolls just happened to be inside, and they began to burn and start a small fire. The homeowner wasn't home at the time, but got alerted to the blaze by an app on his phone. Checking the live feed from a camera inside the house, he saw smoke coming from the kitchen and quickly called fire services. Firefighters got to the house and found the kitchen filled with smoke, but contained the fire so it didn't spread to the rest of the house. Essex Fire Services says the dog wasn't hurt, and that his human got very lucky. Just imagine how serious it would have been if the blaze wasn't caught in time!

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Jonah Hauer-King to Play Prince Eric in Live-Action 'Little Mermaid' Remake 00:56
Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories - Published on November 13, 2019 


You might like