Guess Who Needs An Extension On Filing His Tax Return?

Wochit - April 17, 2018

President Trump's taxes have been a source of interest since his 2016 run for office. Now, he's filed a request for an extension to submit his 2017 tax return. Such a request is common for high-income individuals with complex tax returns. Press Sec'y Sarah Sanders says Trump will file his return by October 15th. It's still unclear whether Trump is still under audit, as he once claimed to be..


Recent related news

PALM BEACH, Florida (AP) β€” The White House says President Trump has filed an extension for his 2017 tax returns, like β€œmany Americans with complex...
2 days ago • Seattle Times

A tax extension can get you six more months to file your 2017 tax return, but there's more to it than that.
3 days ago •

Recent related videos

Wochit News -   β–Ά  00:59

CBS4 Miami -   β–Ά  05:08

CBSN -   β–Ά  04:24

You might like