πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Conor McGregor Eyed In Second Sexual Assault Case

Video Credit: Wochit
Published on October 19, 2019 - Duration: 00:40s

Conor McGregor Eyed In Second Sexual Assault Case

Business Insider reports Conor McGregor faces second sexual assault investigation in Ireland.

However, the former UFC champion's publicist says the fighter denies any report accusing him of sexual assault.

A woman in her 20s has reportedly said she was assaulted last week near a Dublin pub while in a parked vehicle.

The story in the Times follows reporting earlier in the week by the Independent in Ireland.

Advertisement

You are here

Related videos from verified sources

Conor McGregor pub assault case adjourned 00:28
Video credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO - Published on October 11, 2019 

You might like