๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Ex-Con Who Claimed To Be Missing Illinois Boy Faces Up To Two Years In The Slammer

Credit: Wochit News
Published on January 8, 2020 - Duration: 00:34s

Ex-Con Who Claimed To Be Missing Illinois Boy Faces Up To Two Years In The Slammer

A former convict pleaded guilty on Wednesday to stealing the identity of an Illinois boy who has been missing for years.

According to Reuters, a US prosecutor says the case drew national attention last year.

Timmothy Pitzen last seen in May 2011 when he was six years old.

When Rini was arrested in Newport, Kentucky, he said he had escaped from an eight-year ordeal at the hands of sex traffickers.

Advertisement

Ex-Con Who Claimed To Be Missing Illinois Boy Faces Up To Two Years In The Slammer

Available for all permitted uses under our |License Terms|.

, No release required Available for all permitted uses under our |License Terms|.

, Model released Available for all permitted uses under our |License Terms|.

, Property released

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Search for Gannon Stauch scheduled for Friday postponed by El Paso County Sheriffโ€™s Office 01:03
Credit: 7News - The Denver Channel - Published 1 day ago 

China sentences HK bookseller to 10 years in prison 01:25
Credit: TomoNews US - Published 2 days ago 

You might like