πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Man Hospitalized After Lighting Jacket On Fire Outside White House

Credit: Wochit News
Published on April 12, 2019 - Duration: 00:34s

Man Hospitalized After Lighting Jacket On Fire Outside White House

Reuters reports a man was hospitalized Friday after he lit his jacket on fire outside of the White House.

The man, who was in a wheelchair-type electric scooter, was said by the US Secret Service to have suffered non-life threatening injuries.

Secret Service officers responded to the incident on the north side of the mansion.

The agency wrote on Twitter that it extinguished the fire and provided first aid to the man.

Advertisement

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Neighbor Helps Put Out House Fire 00:26
Credit: CBS4 Miami - Published 10 hours ago 

Heroic Florida Man Rushes Into Neighbor's Home & Fights Fire 00:30
Credit: CBS Dallas Digital - Published 11 hours ago 

A$AP Rocky moved to 'better living conditions' after White House intervention 00:47
Credit: Cover Video - Published 15 hours ago 

One person injured after house explosion in Lansdowne 00:31
Credit: ABC 2 News WMAR - Published 3 days ago 

You might like